Virtual Vacation Bible School
July 13 – 17 & 20 – 24, 2020
With COVID-19 derailing countless plans, routines, and expectations, we need this year’s Bible Points and message from ROCKY RAILWAY more than ever!
This summer’s “train” event will put us on track for trusting Jesus! At Rocky Railway we will explore Jesus’ power and how we can trust Jesus to pull us through.
Please read the letter from our Director of Christian Education.
Register by June 24, 2020. Use the links below for either a printable version to complete and mail to the church or complete the online version.
- VBS Camper Registration (all ages) – Printable version Download and print for to complete (or register and pay online at the link in the next bullet point).
- VBS Camper Registration (all ages) – Complete online
How VBS Will Work:
- An hour or so video will be released on the church’s Facebook page each day July 13-17 and 20-24
- A text message will be sent through the Remind App to let you know the video is ready for viewing. To register for this handy and convenient service, text the number 81010, then in the message, type @roarvb. You DO NOT need to download the app, it will come as a text. This is the best way to communicate with everyone during the weeks of VBS.
- We are encouraging FAMILY PARTICIPATION with the videos
- Registration is still required see links above. This will ensure we have the correct amount of gizmos, crafts, and other materials you will need at home.
- Youth are welcome to participate and may receive the gizmos, crafts, and other materials as well.
- Final deadline for registration is June 24. Be aware that any registration turned in after this deadline will not guarantee that the participants will receive materials that will be used during VBS.
Each year VBS campers, youth and adult leaders do an amazing job donating either coin or items for our VBS Mission. This year will be no different. We are collecting coins and travel size toiletry items for Hope Haven. Travel size items can include:
- Toothbrush and tooth paste
- Mouth wash
More information can be found by clicking the link above in the letter from the Director of Christian Education.
Completed registration forms may be mailed to: First United Methodist Church, 317 N. 4th St., DeKalb, IL 60115.